BIRT is the most rapidly growing BI technology available today due to its scalability, performance, reliability, ease of use, available cloud architecture and mobile deployment options.
Open source BIRT provides developers with a toolbox designed to integrate with nearly any existing deployment or as a standalone solution to the increasing demand for flexible, agile BI:
- Employ the Eclipse BIRT-based report design tool to develop accessible BI applications for users of all levels with a simple-to-learn
and use WYSIWYG, web-style interface
- Access data sources using JDBC, POJO and Web Services data connectors
- Extend existing reports and integrate them into applications programmatically
- Deploy reports to users with the Eclipse BIRT Runtime Engine
- Distribute reports in HTML, PDF and CSV file formats
- View reports with the free Eclipse BIRT Sample Viewer
- Save reports in MS Office (RTF, PPT and XKS) formats
ActuateOne® extends the functionality of BIRT open source with a unified suite of commercial products for rapidly developing and deploying BIRT-based custom business intelligence applications and information applications. Applications built with ActuateOne provide one user experience regardless of task or skill level; are supported by one server for any deployment including cloud and are built with one BIRT design that can access and integrate any data source—including high-volume print streams. ActuateOne adds rich data visualizations, including interactivity, dashboards, analytics, and deployment options to Web and BIRT mobile applications, helping organizations drive revenue through higher customer satisfaction and improved operational performance.