Date: May 22, 2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: The Westin New York at Times Square
Join industry experts for an informative and interactive morning session during which we will discuss:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) imminent Title 3 amendment, Section 508 refresh and how this legislation applies to your organization.
- The challenges facing your organization and your customers around accessible online documents.
- What exactly a properly tagged, accessible PDF document is and the benefits of providing these documents to your customers - automatically and on-demand.
- How Actuate's PDF Accessibility Solution works with your existing infrastructure to provide seamless, automated integration.
- Exactly how this solution is implemented and deployed through a live demonstration.
We look forward to your participation, questions and feedback.
Tel: +1 (905) 709-1020
Toll Free: (NA): +1 (888) 242-0692
UK & EU: +44 (0) 207 246 4700
LinkedIn: Actuate Xenos Group
| || |
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
9:00 – 9:10 a.m.
Welcome and Introduction to the Experts
Doug Koppenhofer - Regional Vice President, Actuate
9:10 – 10:00 a.m.
The Future of Customer Engagement: The Convergence of IT Accessibility Legislation & Demographic Trends
Anna Bradley -CEO, Criterion Accessibility Solutions
10:00 – 10:10 a.m.
Break – Refreshments
10:10 – 11:00 a.m.
What is an Accessible PDF?: Benefits of Proper PDF Tagging
Shannon Kelly - Global Accessibility Solutions, Actuate
Lou Fioritto - Co-Owner and Vice President, Braille Works
11:00 – 12:00 p.m.
Overview and Demonstration of high-volume Accessibility Solutions
Jeff Williams - Director of Product Management
Will Davis - Manager, Sales Engineering
Meet the Experts