Designing BIRT Dashboards
Course Length: 2 days
Course Price: $1,500.00 USD per student
Who Should Attend?
System Administrators, developers and power users
Prerequisites:Course Cancellation Policy
Upcoming Course Dates
This training course develops the skills needed to build interactive web applications for data analysis and monitoring. Through presentations, demonstrations, and exercises, students learn the use of interactive charts, cross-tab tables and Flash visualizations available in BIRT Dashboards for Information Console.
By the end of this two-day training, students will have learned how to use the BIRT Dashboard features to organize and display BIRT reports, charts, tables and Flash objects. This includes displaying existing objects, as well as using custom and external content in a dashboard.
- Accessing, using and modifying BIRT dashboards
- Adding reports and reportlets as dashboard gadgets
- Using Data Analyzer with dashboard gadgets
- Adding and changing gadget data sources using Data Objects
- Creating custom Google gadgets