Automate Enterprise-wide Spreadsheet Reporting
Generate robust spreadsheet reports and deliver them on schedule to every user in the enterprise
Enterprise-wide Spreadsheet Reporting
With Microsoft Excel installed on virtually every computer and used for reporting by a majority of business professionals, it should come as no surprise that when business users want to view, drill into, manipulate, and chart enterprise information they choose to do this in Excel.
BIRT Spreadsheet (formerly Actuate e.Spreadsheet) automates and centralizes spreadsheet production, maintenance, archiving, and security, eliminating version discrepancies and curbing the proliferation of multiple silos of Excel® workbook data.
- BIRT Spreadsheet Option: This BIRT iServer option (formerly e.Spreadsheet Option) automates and centralizes spreadsheet production, distribution, archiving and security, eliminating version discrepancies and curbing the proliferation of multiple silos of Excel spreadsheets.
- BIRT Spreadsheet Engine and API: The power behind BIRT Spreadsheet, the most complete and capable spreadsheet automation solution.
Featured Resource BIRT Spreadsheet Whitepaper
Understand how the BIRT Spreadsheet solution can benefit you and your organization by automating the generation and delivery of spreadsheets
On Demand Web SeminarCustomer Case Study
Presbyterian Healthcare: Sharing Their Best Practices on Delivering Secure and Reliable Data through Spreadsheet Automation
Product DemoBIRT Spreadsheet Demo
See how BIRT Spreadsheet can benefit you and your organization by automating the generation and delivery of spreadsheets
Features and Benefits
BIRT Spreadsheet is the only product that can generate feature-rich, analysis-ready Excel spreadsheet reports that users need to make make accurate business decisions. Excel features available to report consumers include:
- Formatting that makes use of the full range of Excel cell, row, column and sheet options
- Live formulas, charting and macros, enabling “what if” analysis and modeling
- Pivot tables to sort and summarize data in new ways
- Data filtering to focus on the specific information desired
- Hyperlinks to navigate to other Excel documents, reports or web pages
- Form controls (such as buttons, combo and list boxes) tied to custom Visual Basic logic to allow actions such as database write-backs
- Data-driven layouts in Excel reports that allow new spreadsheet rows, columns and worksheets to be created dynamically based on incoming data
Want to learn more?
Please contact an Actuate expert at 1-800-914-2259 (US & Canada) or click here. You can also contact one of our offices worldwide.