Join us in New York on December 4 to learn how to leverage BIRT to engage your customers, partners and employees with personalized analytics and insights.
Join us as Actuate CEO Pete Cittadini shares the latest updates and new, advanced analytics tools. Learn how customer-developed BIRT solutions increase customer engagement through relevant, personalized insights. Listen as experts provide valuable advice for accelerating your progress in leveraging BIRT.
You can customize your experience based on your learning needs. Discover tricks and tips about designing for visualization and application integration in the "Developing with BIRT" track, or explore the latest updates in the "What's New in BIRT iHub" track.
In addition, you will receive tools, tips and techniques to do your job better; learn what’s new and coming soon in BIRT iHub; as well as participate in excellent networking and discussion opportunities with peers, and more.
Key reasons why you should attend:
- Annual keynote with Actuate CEO Pete Cittadini
- Tips and tricks for BIRT development
- What’s new at Actuate – latest features and demos
- Big data and business analytics – maximizing for personalized insights
- Live customer successes delivering value with BIRT
- Networking with peers, Actuate management, BIRT experts and the BIRT developer community
Who Should Attend:
- Analysts, project leads, administrators
- Developers and programmers
- Line of business executives and product managers
- IT executives, directors and managers, BI or reporting team leads
- Eclipse open source BIRT users
- Companies and agencies evaluating Actuate
Please contact Actuate from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm Pacific Time, should you have any questions regarding your registration. When calling, please identify yourself as a participant in Actuate Customer Day.
Direct: +1 (800) 914-2259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org