Today's organizations need to display data in interesting, meaningful ways in order to empower users to take action and make good business decisions. Often, difficulties arise when choosing the correct visualization to best illustrate the important message the data provides.
View this web seminar to learn:
- Design consistency to ensure that the same look and feel is maintained irrespective of device or access point
- The importance of simplifying the presentation layer so that information can be understood and digested immediately
- Animation of key and relevant content and data points
- The development of a centralized style scheme to ensure that design is consistent across the organization
- High levels of interaction to enable consumers to access related information in an intuitive manner