Actuate Financial Services Breakfast Event - New York
Welcome to the Financial Services Breakfast 2014. We hope that our program provides a great opportunity for learning about Actuate and the latest thinking about the state of customer facing applications in financial services.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 8:30am - 11:00am
Delivering the data driven customer experience in Financial Services Seminar, hosted by Actuate.
Time: 8:30am - 11:00am
The Terrace Club
25 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019
Click here for directions
Join us for a complimentary breakfast buffet at The Terrace Club to learn about data-driven market trends, hear from our expert panel, and see the latest approaches for delivering personalized insights and visualizing Financial Services data. Learn how client expectations are rising for reporting on their financial account information, and evolving demands presents challenges for financial services companies around data security, integration and presentation.
During the seminar, we'll discuss:
- Trends and challenges in customer communication with your industry peers
- What challenges your peers are facing, and how they are addressing them
- Insight into future directions in customer communication, and what technologies will enable them
The Financial Services seminar will explore trends and offer actionable advice on how you can apply these developments to your business.
Who should attend:
- Senior IT and Head of Operations, in Financial Services companies with more than $10 billion assets under management
- SaaS companies servicing the financial industry
- VP of IT, Director, Senior Director of IT, Operations Director, head of reporting, head of client reporting, head of customer engagement
8:30 - 9:00 am: Registration8:30 - 11:00 am: Breakfast Buffet9:00 - 9:30 am: Welcome and Introduction - State of the Market and Emerging Trends9:30 - 10:00 am: What challenges customers are facing, and how they are addressing them10:00 am - 10:45 am: Demo of Actuate's solutions for Financial Services
| ||Allen Bonde |
VP, Product Marketing & Innovation
| ||Mark Gamble |
Director, Technical Marketing