Actuate Financial Services Breakfast Event - New York
Welcome to the Financial Services Breakfast 2014. We have put together an exciting program that provides great networking, plus valuable perspectives on the trends and challenges in engaging today's consumers.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 8:30am - 11:00am
Delivering the data driven customer experience in Financial Services Seminar, hosted by Actuate.
Time: 8:30am - 11:00am
The Terrace Club
25 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019
Click here for directions
Join us for a complimentary breakfast buffet at The Terrace Club to learn about data-driven market trends, hear from Actuate VP of Product Marketing and Innovation, and a Forbes contributor Allen Bonde and Direct Marketing News Editor-in-Chief Ginger Conlon as they discuss the state of data driven apps and the role of digital disruption in customer communications.
This seminar will cover:
- Emerging trends and challenges in designing customer facing applications among financial industry peers, as well as ways these organizations are addressing these challenges
- The role of "scale," consistency, and personalization in customer communication
- Actionable advice and insight into future directions in digital marketing and customer outreach, and what technologies will enable them
- How data driven apps with embedded analytics and interactive data visualizations can increase customer engagement and loyalty
The Financial Services seminar will explore trends and offer actionable advice on how you can apply these developments to your business.
Who should attend:
- Senior IT and Head of Operations, in Financial Services companies with more than $10 billion assets under management
- SaaS companies servicing the financial industry
- VP of IT, Director, Senior Director of IT, Operations Director, head of reporting, head of client reporting, head of customer engagement
8:30 - 9:00 am: Registration8:30 - 11:00 am: Breakfast Buffet9:00 - 9:30 am: Welcome and Introduction - State of the Market and Emerging Trends9:30 - 10:00 am: What challenges customers are facing, and how they are addressing them10:00 - 10:45 am: Demo of Actuate's solutions for online banking, corporate banking, and asset management
| ||Allen Bonde |
Actuate VP and Forbes contributor
| ||Mark Gamble |
Actuate Director, Technical Marketing
|Ginger Conlon |
Editor-in-Chief, Direct Marketing News