BIRT Dashboards help save time with at-a-glance, ready-to-explore graphical data summaries of your most important business information.
Our visual and interactive approach to dashboard reporting empowers you with performance monitoring tools that capture and display the specific data points you need - all blended together in perfect graphical snapshots. Best of all, your personalized dashboard reports are not static, which means you can interact with data and change your views to drill down into graphs, charts, maps, and tables. With just a few clicks, you can discover a world of that's-it! answers and updates you've been looking for - without having to run additional reports.
BIRT Dashboards give you:
- Easy-to-read, real-time information presented in interactive data visualizations (i.e., clickable tables, graphs, maps, and sparklines)
- Visual data exploration tools to perform set analysis; profile and segment customers; and find correlations and patterns in a simple drag-and-drop environment
- Drill down/up data analysis and crosstab support
- Department-level and organization-wide monitoring
- Printer support so you can share insights with your team
View our sample gallery of BIRT Dashboards, or better yet, start building one yourself today by downloading the free BIRT iHub F-Type.
BIRT Dashboards provide at-a-glance summaries of your key data sets.
Why use a dashboard report?
You're a manager or a decision maker in your organization. You need progress reports so you can check the overall performance of your team, answer specific questions, and perform daily tasks. But who has time to access and transform large volumes of raw data into tidy graphical representations on a day-to-day basis? Instead of spending hours running multiple departmental status reports, you can focus on what you do best and let your BIRT dashboards track relevant business information for you in data visualizations and graphical summaries.
BIRT Dashboards help managers and executives review departmental contributions with instant visual reports that summarize the performance, patterns, and trends of any part of their organization, including:
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Actuate BIRT Dashboards
Learn more about integrating interactive BIRT content and third-party services into your dashboard reports.
Read Solution Brief today.