Doing business electronically is often hampered by the diversity of communications protocols, data types, and data formats used by back-office systems and business partners. Direct database-driven approaches to data transformation are difficult to develop, cumbersome to implement, complex to maintain and expensive to modify as partners, protocols, business needs or back-office applications change.
Data Transform provides data migration and transformation to:
- Optimize the operational efficiency of enterprise information by enabling real-time, high volume exchange of structured and semi-structured data between disparate, incompatible back-office business applications and processes, without manual coding
- Increase agility to rapidly adapt to changing compliance and standards requirements for business information exchange
- Minimize compliance risk, lower the total cost of ownership, improve productivity and reduce cycle time by eliminating error-prone manual processes with automated, real-time data interchange
- Enhance customer experience by making information available where, when and how it is needed by staff, customers and trading partners
- Re-purpose structured data for straight through processing between disparate back-office systems.