These are Job One and Job One. Competitive edge is made and lost in retail on customer intimacy, and operational efficiency. To master each requires integrating financial, transactional, inventory and customer data for a 360 degree view of the customer and of performance, by channel, campaign, store, supplier or sales associate.
With BIRT, retailers and etailers can build interactive web applications that distribute real-time data access from multiple systems such as inventory control, marketing programs, merchandizing and financial applications across departments, divisions and geographies.
BIRT Analytics analyses data instantly, providing the “how” and the “why”. Get fast answers to any question on typologies, market shares, cross and up selling, loyalty and retention, stores operations (basket analysis, consumption patterns, seasonality, etc.), among other issues.
Our personalized analytics platform arms your selling teams, operations managers and executives with the intelligence to:
- Segment and analyze each customer’s behavior
- Summarize consumer buying trends and behavior via personalized dashboards
- Detect cross and up selling opportunities
- Monitor sales activity, control inventory and assess store operations
- Review team productivity, pipeline, inventory, and sell rates
- View critical metrics by geography on a tablet, phone or any device
- Manage campaigns and promotions across channels