Watch this space for the 2014 Actuate Customer Days, coming this November and December. If you would like to be notified once the
cities and dates are set, let us know.
Below are some highlights and presentations from the 2013 Actuate Customer Days held in San Francisco, New York, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo.
Thank you for your interest in Actuate Customer Day 2013.
Between Actuate CEO Pete Cittadini’s keynote, must-see demos on BIRT iHub 3 and BIRT Analytics, customer success stories and BIRT development tips and tricks, the day was packed with useful information that you can implement immediately back at your desk. Below are some of the highlights, and links to presentations and video clips:
- Pete Cittadini's annual customer address described how Actuate enables you to deliver personalized insights and analytics to customers, partners and employees, driving loyalty and differentiation, saving you time and money and setting you up to deliver the next-generation digital experience
- General Session showcased how to conduct Big Data customer analysis with BIRT Analytics for quick, easy-to-use advanced and predictive analytics.
- BIRT Best Practices for developers with BIRT author, expert and magician extraordinaire John Ward
- Integrating Your Applications with BIRT, with key tips one developer called “worth the entire trip” from the central US
- What’s New track illustrated the BIRT iHub 3 visualization platform with sessions on architecture, user experience, developer and management tools and the new BIRT data model
- Actuate Excellence Awards presented live to Elcom International, Phototype and Shaw Communications where they shared their experiences embedding BIRT seamlessly into customer applications, as well as starting with Open Source BIRT and progressing to the unified deployment platform in BIRT iHub.
Actuate Customer Day Agenda and Slides
View the video of Actuate Customer Day 2013 in San Francisco. Hear customer insights and impressions of this exclusive annual event, the new BIRT unveiling, and more.