BIRT Analytics enables healthcare organizations to extract the most value from Big Data with visual data mining and high performance predictive analytics
San Mateo, Calif. – February 11, 2014 – Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ: BIRT), The BIRT Company™ and the leader in personalized analytics and insights, today announced its participation in the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Florida from February 23-27. Actuate will exhibit BIRT Analytics for Healthcare, an analytical solution that easily integrates diverse sources (labs, EHR, ID 10, Medicaid, clinical trials), allowing medical professionals to perform analyses on the fly, alleviating IT dependency. The result is more preventative patient care, improved resource utilization and operational efficiency; specifically:
- Attainment of the “Meaningful Use”: assuring data integration, audit and quality
- Reduced re-admissions: determining risk levels for re-admittance based on predictive analytics
- Population health management: identifying patterns and correlations among patient risk factors
- Research advancement: speeding traditional research from “bench to bedside”
- Operational improvements: defining performance metrics to create transparency
The 2014 Annual HIMSS Conference and brings together more than 37,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. Educational sessions, industry expert speakers, exposure to cutting-edge healthcare-oriented IT products, and powerful networking opportunities are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference.
What: HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition
When: Sunday, February 23 – Thursday, February 27, 2014
Where: Orange County Convention Center (West Building), 9990 International Drive, Orlando, FL, U.S.
Booth Number: 4489