Once a year, Actuate—The BIRT Company™—along with its customers, BIRT developers and prospects as well—gather for Actuate Customer Days. Join us in Singapore on 19 November to learn how to leverage BIRT to engage your customers, partners and employees with personalised analytics and insights.
Join us as Actuate CEO Pete Cittadini shares the latest updates and new, advanced analytics tools. Learn how customer-developed BIRT solutions increase customer engagement through relevant, personalized insights. Listen as experts provide valuable advice for accelerating your progress in leveraging BIRT.
In addition, you will receive tools, tips and techniques to do your job better; learn what’s new and coming soon in BIRT iHub; as well as participate in excellent networking and discussion opportunities with peers, and more.
Key Reasons Why You Should Attend:
- Annual keynote with Actuate CEO Pete Cittadini
- Tips and tricks for BIRT development
- What’s new at Actuate – latest features and demos
- Big data and business analytics – maximizing for personalised insights
- Live customer successes delivering value with BIRT
- Networking with peers, Actuate management, BIRT experts and the BIRT developer community
: 19 November 2013, 9:00am - 6:00pmAdmission:
ComplimentaryLocation: Marriott Hotel - 320 Orchard Road, S(238865)
Who Should Attend:
- Analysts, project leads, administrators
- Developers and programmers
- Line of Business executives and product managers
- IT executives, directors and managers, BI or reporting team leads
- Eclipse open source BIRT users
- Companies and agencies evaluating ActuateOne
If you have any questions regarding the awards, please send an email to email@example.com